Mickey Thompson M/T Baja ATZ P3
The Mickey Thompson M/T Baja ATZ P3 delivers a comfortable ride and excellent grip on any terrain. Its hybrid design features multi-draft grooves for reduced treadwear and better protection from cuts, chips, and other potential damage. The tire also has self-cleaning capabilities, which helps remove debris picked up while driving over rugged terrain. Every M/T Baja ATZ P3 features Mickey Thompson’s PowerPly™ 3-ply sidewall construction for rugged strength.
Mickey Thompson Deegan 38
Racing icon Brian Deegan helped design the Mickey Thompson Deegan 38 with the focus on a tire that delivers exceptional performance both on-road and off. This tire makes use of stone-ejector ribs to help remove mud, stones, and dirt from the tread.
- Ultimate all-purpose mud-terrain tire for light trucks and SUVs.
- Generous siping allows for exceptional traction in all weather conditions.
- Tight inner void provides outstanding road contact and noise reduction.
Mickey Thompson M/T Baja MTZ Radial
From extreme off-roading to highway handling, the Mickey Thompson M/T Baja MTZ Radial delivers a great ride with excellent handling on the highway or in the mud. The MTZ has Mickey Thompson’s Power Ply™ sidewalls with a special angled third ply to give you high-performance handling, better puncture resistance and improved towing capability.
- Durable and comfortable thanks to advanced radial technology.
- High-void tread lugs are self-cleaning for better snow and mud traction.
- Features aggressive traction and bold appearance.
- Sidebiters add traction and protection.
The Pep Boys Difference Since 1921 Service
Our professional ASE-certified Pep Boys technicians are trained to diagnose and repair the broken or faulty components that make up your vehicle’s complex systems, in addition to installing top-of-the-line tires such as BF Goodrich. Pep Boys provides outstanding car service by using state-of-the-art technology designed to diagnose and repair the critical systems that keep your vehicle running efficiently. Thanks to approximately 1,000 locations in 35 states and Puerto Rico, our locations are well-equipped to handle any repair, maintenance effort or upgrade.