Continental Pure Contact
Designed as a luxury tire that will perform in every season, the Continental PureContact delivers exceptional braking on wet roads while maximizing treadlife. Its durable outside shoulder optimizes performance on dry surfaces, and an increase in pattern edges leads to solid traction in wintery conditions.
- Tune Performance Indicators make owners aware of the tire’s remaining capabilities in dry, wet, and wintery conditions.
- Reduced rolling resistance improves fuel efficiency without diminishing traction.
- Traction grooves for extra grip in snow.
Continental Cross Contact LX20
Precise cornering and excellent grip in dry or wet conditions is what drivers expect from the BFGoodrich® g-Force™ COMP-2™ A/S. This tire is built to deliver top of the line performance regardless of the weather.
- EcoPlus Technology increases fuel efficiency by lowering rolling resistance.
- Uses +Sliane Technology to provide an optimum balance between wet traction and extended treadlife.
- Traction Grooves lock snow for a better winter performance.
- Smooth Response Technology features continuous ribs for more driving comfort and reduced noise.
- Reinforced shoulders help give you better handling response.
The Pep Boys Difference Since 1921 Service
Our professional ASE-certified Pep Boys technicians are trained to diagnose and repair the broken or faulty components that make up your vehicle’s complex systems, in addition to installing top-of-the-line tires such as BF Goodrich. Pep Boys provides outstanding car service by using state-of-the-art technology designed to diagnose and repair the critical systems that keep your vehicle running efficiently. Thanks to approximately 1,000 locations in 35 states and Puerto Rico, our locations are well-equipped to handle any repair, maintenance effort or upgrade.