General Tire Altimax™ RT43
Designed to deliver all-season traction and a comfortable and quiet ride, the General ALTIMAX™ RT43 is a durable tire you can count on in any weather condition.
- Gain more traction on wet roads with Peak Anti-Slip Design Technology
- Know when your vehicle is unaligned thanks to visual alignment indicators
- Longer treadlife and more even treadwear due to Low Surface Abrasion Technology
- Tire monitor alerts you when it is time to replace the tire
Falken WildPeak A/T
Remarkable traction both on- and off-road is what you can count on with the General GRABBER™. This all-terrain tire is great for both light trucks and SUVs.
- Reliable three-ply construction is race-tested and proven.
- Stylish red-letter tire sidewall.
- Quieter ride thanks to Acoustic Modulation Sound Technology
BFGoodrich® All-Terrain T/A® KO2
General Tire GRABBER™ ARCTIC LT A workhorse value tire, delivering maximum golf course service. Fairway Pro is an excellent value tire providing long hours of dependable performance on the course. Non-highway service.
- Studdable winter tire for when you need traction the most.
- Large footprint helps provide stability and traction in snow.
- Sipes designed to perform on dry, wet, and snowy surfaces.
The Pep Boys Difference Since 1921 Service
Our professional ASE-certified Pep Boys technicians are trained to diagnose and repair the broken or faulty components that make up your vehicle’s complex systems, in addition to installing top-of-the-line tires such as BF Goodrich. Pep Boys provides outstanding car service by using state-of-the-art technology designed to diagnose and repair the critical systems that keep your vehicle running efficiently. Thanks to approximately 1,000 locations in 35 states and Puerto Rico, our locations are well-equipped to handle any repair, maintenance effort or upgrade.